12-31-2019, 06:28 PM   #64
BayE30
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00nFedFilms View Post
Absolutely none. I've grown to be a purist. I was that was with Honda's lately and it's transitioned to the European market. I love it. I've been missing out my whole life. Although, previously I'd be messing with base model Honda's. And nobody loves a stock one of those. But now with niche cars, the manufacture has done all the work for you, why mess with that. Like I can't understand why people are taking for instance a ZCP car with EDC then throwing $600 coils on them. It baffles me.

Don't get me wrong, the exhaust note was the only thing I would like to increase but I'm not willing to mess with the car for it. The market on these cars is on the rise and soon, the low mile virgin cars in good shape will be worth the money and the modded cars will lay by the wayside. Same with every car that becomes a collectible.

My last 3 cars I've been lucky enough to own for a bit, refuvenate and enjoy, then get all my money back and some.
Luckily some of us are able to modify, and keep all OEM parts in storage in the event that the car is being sold. As for myself, i have NO plans to sell this car in the foreseeable future, and modding is one of my favorite hobbies. That being said i bought my e90 ZCP bone stock, and have kept every single OEM part stored.