United_States
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 [MT]

Garage List
2023 BMW M2 [MT]  [0.00]
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
Eisenmann race first impressions

Hey guys,

I finally got my Eisenmann race exhaust and installed it today on my otherwise stock E92.

The quality of the exhaust is superb. The shipping not so much, the box was damaged, and one of the side holder for the support ribbon was bent in, no functional impact but still annoying.

I installed this myself taking my time, first exhaust I'm installed on the M3, was missing a deep enough 13 mm socket wrench which delayed the installation, so I couldn't take the back support bracket, so I had to wrestle with the rubber hangers for a while. It's also very heavy which doesn't make the installation any easier. Having a jack to raise it in place helped a lot.

I think I have a small leak on one side at the connection to the muffler, the fit of the connecting pipe was different between the two sides. Was expecting better fit.

Once installed look is perfect. I ordered the black series with polished tip, and I couldn't be happier.

OK, for the noise, man this thing is loud. For the first few miles it was very deep without much character. After driving it more it seems to sound a little more defined. It smokes and stinks like hell still, so this exhaust might need more breaking in than the average mufflers.

So overall shipping and fit was 8/10. Looks 10/10. For sound I think I need to break it in more but it's loud as hell for sure!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0