06-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
budski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 SSII E92 DCT ZCP

FS: US Mill Works Front License Plate Bracket

Hey guys,

I just registered my car in Georgia and was able to finally lose that front plate! So that's good news for you guys because I'm selling my drill-less front license plate bracket.

If you want to see a picture of it, PM me your email or phone number and I'll snap a photo of it. But it's the standard bracket that US Mill Works sells on their site. http://www.usmillworks.com/bmw_front..._tow_hook.html

Overall I am very happy with the design as you can customize how tightly secured you would like the plate and it doesn't budge even while driving through non-touch-less car washes. Since I've owned the car (Nov 11) to now, it's been through a car wash at least twice a month and the only time I touched the bracket was the other day when I took it off.

I'm asking $50 for it and would love to sell it locally. I work at J*H*U-A*P*L and could meet you there during the week or anywhere within reasonable driving distance on the weekend.

ESS VT2 625 | Brembo 380mm F/R | Stack Gauges | Meisterschaft GT | KW V3 | Perf Steering Wheel | Challenge GT Lip | Perf CF Spoiler | CF Mirror Caps

Tundra TRD Rock Warrior
Appreciate 0