01-18-2012, 01:00 AM   #632
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
excellent post Vanity...saw we were going higher last week and went long TNA and AGQ...rising wedge should grind higher but looking at 1320-30 as the top...we shall see.
Thanks! And Welcome back Mact, glad you stopped by for a visit.
Couldn't help but put this picture up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisam135i View Post
First im not dumb enough to trade penny stocks, due to them not being liquid enough because of there low volume. Also, LOL the potnetial losses in them are just not worth it Ive been getting email from this sight called Pennypic.com and well lol i decided I would monitor one of their picks for once just for the hell of it (didnt trade just watched).

After I decided I would monitor it i decided to look into the fine print of the email and found this :
Attachment 632705

Anyway lol even with that I decided to watch it for fun lol and damn this stock got quite a bit of volume for a penny stock and kept gaining, pretty shocking haha wasnt expecting that. Now im not sure if its going to tumble or actually go with their prediction towards over one dollar. Either or wont be trading it.

Attachment 632706

So whats your guys'es opinion on penny stocks, Ive always seen them as scams but who knows ahhaha
Man, I'm shocked by how blunt they wrote that in the fine print. But that's how penny stock pushers usually operate. Like sleezballs