View Single Post
      08-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
V8MBO
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335D

horses mouth kris

Now Available from Thorney Motorsport.

The Akrapovič Evolution Exhaust system for the BMW M3 consists of gas-flow optimised link pipes with 2 x 100 cell sports catalysts and integrated resonators as well as a completely newly developed and now split-end mufflers. This exhaust system, made entirely from titanium, reduces the overall weight when compared to the stock system by approximately 23 kg.

Upwards of 2500RPM, the power increase is around 25BHP. The torque increase is a fairly constant 35 Nm. The improvement of acoustics play an important role in the development. The Akrapovič exhaust system amplifies and rectifies the beautiful sound of the V8, without being invasive in daily use. Rear silencers are also available separately as a Cat-Back system.

This system is from the manifolds back, and includes the 2x Lambda Extension sockets (100 cell catalysts inside) to ensure there's no ECU Lights on the dashboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris.taylor.1981 View Post
not sure if it sounds bit cheap was not how i expected it to sound might sell it
and allot of people said i would get ecu light on dash?
Ps did you get my cic idrive controller posted alright? Can you e-mail me the tracking number so i can chase it please?
Appreciate 0