View Single Post
      10-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #425
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

another day at the ridge yesterday. posted fastest lap to date again in my last session. out lap viper runs off after i let him pass. fastest lap starts around 8:15 and then 2 laps later i have an even better lap going but run into the viper again coming off the track and slows me down. Have my own cts-v moment in another session yesterday as well. guy drops 2 wheels because being pushed by me and a super fast sti then proceeds to still drag race him down the front straight after showering us with parts. his brake duct comes apart all over the track. then couple corners later his fog light lets go breaking my front spliter and goes under my front left tire. wont let me buy still and another lap later being pushed he runs wide and drops one tire again.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0