07-23-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperspaced View Post
I had decided to go with the E90, mostly because it does seem more practical (why else get an M3?) so easier for my wife to take and also I thought the insurance would be significantly less. I even thought I liked the look better. Now, I don't know. Any thoughts on whether it is significantly easier to put a kid in a car sear in the E90? Any thoughts on the insurance? And finally, how different are they to drive? I have driven only the E92.

I am getting an early 2010, so I guess one reason to stick with the E90 is the LCI issue.

Thanks
M3 Sedan for sure. Reasons?----> Equal performance compared to M3 Coupe, 2 extra doors, not as long/big as coupe, $3k less, cheaper to insure, and..........Better looking. hehehe

M3 Coupe owners will choose to differ of course. The reasons they'll bring up are that the Coupe looks sleeker/sportier, is slightly lighter, and has the carbon fiber roof option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenderm3 View Post
That's pretty much how I understand it. Cheaper to ensure, easier to use... I have a 4 door car.... so will find it a little annoying going to a 2-door... that being said, I wanted a 2-door sports car.... so can't wait... hang on... I still have 129 days to go...
I'm hangin', I'm hangin'!
Appreciate 0