View Single Post
      06-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #133
440hpe46
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGLEH View Post
anything you say about the GTR.. i gotta take for what its worth...... which is not much... since uve never even seen one.. and ive drivin one...

You were just stating alot of assumptions and you really dont even know the car....

im just tired of people talking about it when they dont know anything about it...

obviously im a huge GTR fan.... Jap and German fan to be honest.....

i own now and will most likely own 1 car from Jap and Euro for the rest of my life.... they both are great... but sometimes Jap just doesnt get credit when its Due...
Many people have yet to drive a GTR, merely due to the fact they haven't arrived at most US dealers yet...

But, the point I think Ersin is trying to get across, is that every review, in some manner, has stated that the GTR 'feels' very automated when driving, many reviews have stated a 'similar to Gran Turismo' video game like feel, and Top Gear even stated it is so easy to drive 'your Grandma could do it' as well as having a stiff ride...

Now, I'm not sure how long you were able to drive the GTR, or where exactly, but the reviewers got to track and run the hell out of it, many on some of the best tracks in the world. Thus their reviews, while subjective (except performance), are all inclusive of what characteristics the GTR possesses...
Appreciate 0