View Single Post
      06-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #49
akioo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Frozen White

Dr. Beasley Matte Paint Prescription

Up until today, I've been following BMW's recommendation to only use their authorized shampoo for washing my frozen white. After about 1500 miles, I began to notice misc blemishes around the car. (I usually keep the car very clean washing once a week) For example, hard water stain drip marks on both side sills, areas which looked "dirty" or brown from some type of contamination, and several scuff marks.

The normal shampoo wash wouldn't get these out and I didn't want to give them too much "attention" in fear of creating a shiny spot.

After doing some research, I decided to order the Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Prescription. They have tons of current articles, blogs, and video's which made me feel comfortable with their system. Their customer service is top notch as well, they were able to answer all my questions quickly and thoroughly.

After spending most of the afternoon using their full 4 step system, all I can say it WOW...all the issues came right out with very little effort! I also applied their sealant, which I was hesitant about. The results look fantastic with a nice even finish and no additional sheen. I'm planning to write up a full review with all the pics I took along the way, however here's a sample of the before and afters...

Hard water stains on both driver and passenger sills:

Scuffs:

Misc dirty marks (hard to see) - was only able to visibly capture one on the door, but there were 2 more on the trunk area

Hard water marks and scuffs no more

Dirty brown marks all gone!

I was definitely skeptical about using anything other than what BMW had recommended, but I'm fully satisfied with the results. Will be using this going forward.

Tyson
Appreciate 0