Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Alex AriuSen has these installed on his Z4MC and has found a significant improvement on downforce as well as moving heat out.
Yes, I saw his notes. I am quite eager to see the results of this mod myself.

Awhile ago, I actually had talked to Racewerkz about doing custom vents since there weren't any ready-to-go options. He told me to wait because a couple companies were working on it. And now here we are.

(I made them cut my fenders which I noted on my build thread.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Yes, I noted in another thread that I saw the prototype of these installed on an E90 M3. They look fantastic. I definitely will be doing this soon. It's next on my list along with fixing my air intake hose issue.

The potential of a cooler engine bay and maybe a bit of extra front grip from this mod has me very curious. Me and my AIM Solo DL are waiting with great anticipation!!
Alex AriuSen has these installed on his Z4MC and has found a significant improvement on downforce as well as moving heat out.
From this picture you can see the vents at least helps in expelling dirt haha.

Jokes aside. It is pretty functional. Trackspec showed me some pictures of them actually testing at the track the places that the hood had the most pressure and it's pretty significant the lift
Attached Images