N55
ⒸⒺⓇⓉⓘⒻⒾⒺⒹ✬ⓃⒾⓃⒿⒶ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 🚀

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CrazE89 View Post
Lol, I didn’t make it all the way home but I had to get back in the drive thru because they forgot my fries.
When I pulled up and told her she actually accused me of trying to con her just so I can get an extra order of fries. I pull up in a $50K car but I’m gonna shit you out of a $1.00 bag of fries?? I said get the McManager out here…….. I got my fries

This literally just happened to me last week. I went to Arby's and I didn't get my Curley Fries.

I asked the lady at the window if everything was in there, she said yes. Checked it while I was driving away from the drive thru window, damn fries weren't in there.

So I went back through the drive thru, I had to wait 10 minutes due to a long ass line. The food was cold.. I flipped bat shit on the lady at the window. She said that she was 100% sure the fries were in there, and I was trying to get an extra order of fries. I said "Don't even pull that sh*t! I pull up in a $60k car and you are accusing me of screwing you for FRIES?! are you serious!? Where's the Manager?" I got my whole meal replaced and got to keep the old one. (They prob spit in the replacement so I didn't eat it and ate the original. lol)

Appreciate 0