View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Ryboy98
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

Dyno tuning Video Gintani Stage 2+ **UPDATE GRAPH ADDED**

Alright, Jeremy sent over a few clips of my M on the dynos. Just thought I'd share. I don't have any files yet but as soon as I receive some I'll let you guys know that do the technical stuff. I just threw a teaser video together and threw it up on YouTube, but I'll make better HD videos when it arrives. I talked to the transport driver and I should have her back on Tuesday night. Sorry about the video quality, he did try to send me some HD video but for some reason I could not get it on my side. Think it was too big...hehe "that's what she said"*under breath* LOL you know you were all thinking it!

As you can see in the video their Dyno room is not complete, but they did their best to get my car done while construction was going on by working late and working around other people both in that room and in the shop area. Couldn't be happier with the communication and regard for my best interests. They always called to give me choices and never covered up any delays with typical shop excuses. For example I was excited and asked if they got any further on one Sat or Sunday and I received a txt back saying Sorry bro! They were painting and landscaping the building today, we couldn't get in there. I was thinking to myself many places (not saying any sponsors here!) would just say "oh yea we got something done" just to keep the customer from being impatient. I appreciate the simple honesty and dedication there!

Anyway, please enjoy. If you are considering a S/C setup I HIGHLY recommend the guys at Gintani! And thanks again to Alex@alpine for hooking me up with these guys! Alex hooked me up with my DPE wheels then put me in touch with Brian at Gintani. Thanks bro! And thanks again for everyones help and comments.

I'm so dumb, I looked in the glovebox today and saw some papers. Looked at them and the dyno graphs were sitting in my hands. So I just scanned the Dynojet graph and added it below the video. I'll post more drivability updates from the second day later. I'm beat just wanted to get this up. I'll edit the video later. Thanks Enjoy
Ry

Attached Images

*SOLD 3/2012 *2009 AW 6MT E92 M3 Gintani S/C Stage 2+ 606 WHP, 392TQ SAE Dynojet 93 Pump, Gintani cat-less x-pipe, Gintani Race rear.
DPE SP-C16 20x9F, 20x10.5R Toyo T1R 255/30/20F 305/25/20R

Last edited by Ryboy98; 11-18-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Appreciate 0