View Single Post
      12-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #79
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy ny View Post
Im sure your supercharged m3 is fast. Good luck when it blows up. I wouldn't buy am m3 then put 15k supercharger in it. I had a full bolt on m3. it was fast but a pain in the ass and had no torque down low. Oh boy trapping 113 to 110. 90% of people on this forum dont even 1/4 mile race. If i wanted to do that i would buy a 5.0 mustang or a cam and heads corvette. im just saying the s5 is a better car. everybody i know , who are car guys al agreed with me. Good luck owning any Rs car as a daily driver. The dealer will even tell you that. The majority all get stolen and shipped out of the country. New m3 with a tune will be better than your car with a supercharger. thats just the way it is. sorry
Wow, you surprise me at every post!

1st, supercharged M3s are not known for blowing, in fact they're known for being pretty reliable!

2nd, my supercharger only costed 8k!

3rd, You are the only person I've ever eard saying a FBO M3 is a PITA, I'm not even sure you even know what you mean by that!

4th, trap speed is only an indicative of what a car is capable of, and let me remind you that you are the one who talked about 1/4 mile at first!

And finally, this part:
im just saying the s5 is a better car. everybody i know , who are car guys al agreed with me. Good luck owning any Rs car as a daily driver. The dealer will even tell you that. The majority all get stolen and shipped out of the country.

It just made me realise you don't have a clue what you're talking about! I've been visiting my nearest Audi dealer for lots of years since I had 3 Audis before my M3 and never eard anyone there telling me such stupid statement as the RS all get stolen and shipped out of the country!

I know 2 persons who had brand new RS4s for daily use and they loved it very much, they now have B8 S4 and IS-F and both preferred the RS4! But I guess you're just telling this crap to yourself to feel better about not having the budget for the RS5!
Appreciate 0