View Single Post
      02-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #51
Car_Girl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 xDrive 5.0i

We have 3 Passport 9500ix devices and they've paid for themselves many times over. I won't live without one in my car - even my SUV!

There are more than one model 9500 as you can get a red display or a blue display and now there's one available with a hardware interface that allows you to report the dynamic location of a police officer and warn others using an app on their phones so you can get advanced warning before your detector detects a signal (of course, that feature is only as good as the amount of users out there using the same system).

I bought one of the 3 as an 'open box' item and I've had it now for a couple years without a single problem. It's one you can 'set and forget' versus the V1 which I understand has a lot of user settings you can tinker with if you're a constant tinkerer and don't mind meddling with it. At least it was that way when I was trying to decide which one to get a few years ago.

I've made the purchase and never looked back and have recommended the same device to many friends and family members.

Good luck and be safe!
Appreciate 0