UPSROD
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
I totally understand all of that! however what i dont understand is why my agent would say 2013 bmw m3 specifically in your area ( king county ) rate increase. This would not settle anyone down... and if it were explained like you just did i would be slightly more understanding.

After we looked at my policy we discovered i qualify for "low milage" 7500 or less a year discount , this all but wiped away the rate increase. I have been with them for 7 years now and have just about every discount they offer multi car / homeowners ect ect..... a few months ago i shopped around and they where the best rate i could find.

For those of us not in the insurance business ....Perhaps They should find a better way to explain and notify us policy holders of relevant rate increases rather than slipping it in the fine print on a regular renewal notice and not giving a good explanation when asked. In fact a HORRIBLE explanation!
Did he tell you about the Drive Safe and Save plan? I save using it because I don't drive anywhere near 7500 miles per car a year. I have every discount and have been with them for 27 years. The last M3 payment was 273.00 for 6 months.
Appreciate 0