View Single Post
      05-11-2011, 05:19 PM   #2216
Aries932
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Wow that sucks. Did you not call 911, or pull over to help? I always wonder what I would do. I have been an accident witness in the past, but then also, have had to keep going before.

I know you didnt see it, so you would have just been stopping to see what happened...

D
A couple people where already on the phone and you could hear them talking to 911, so I didn't bother...that is just another call getting in the way.

On top of the all my training at military college and martial arts was how to take lives not save them. So I would have just been another person getting in the way.

People have to remember unless you are able to help you are just another person getting in the way. It sucks really bad and everything in my body wants to pull over and run over there to help not only out of human nature but also out of curiousity, but you just have to leave it to the professionals that know what they are doing.