Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 Space Gray

2011 E90 M3 Space Gray 6MT, single owner 69k miles asking $30030 obo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,030.00

Item Interest
Hi, gang.

I am selling my 2011 e90 Space Gray with anthracite and leather interior. It is a my daily driver and has 69000 miles as of my placing this ad.

Reason: I honestly didn't not plan to ever sell it. However, my local BMW dealership called me and asked me if I wanted to sell mine as there was a high demand for them. I took it to get evaluated, they liked what they saw, they knew my car from the services they have performed and proceeded to low-ball me on the offer. I thanked them for their time and left. After much thought I decided 7 years was enough time to enjoy the car. Now I would like someone else who would appreciate it as much as I did to enjoy it as well. And maybe sell it back to me in the future.

I have had the car since it came off the assembly line on July 11, 2011. I am the only owner. Never tracked it, however drove on the autobahn.... and several deserted highways.... it has provided the adrenaline rush when needed.

Significant history (and full disclosure): Driven in Germany, I was stationed there. Driven in Hawaii, no salt water damage, low miles. Driven in Texas (where most of the miles accumulated, highway). Now driven in Tennessee.
**Outside has had hail damage in April 2016 (San Antonio, TX was hit by three hail storms), it was purely cosmetic, the interior is still pristine. I have paperwork for all the repairs done, the hood was replaced, the roof was replaced (surprisingly, the moonroof did not break), the side panels were also replaced. Every once in a while the 'open hood' light comes on while driving, I have taken it to BMW and they changed the sensor, but the problem still persists. In 2015 I had a low speed accident, I was merging on to the freeway and thought the lady a head of me had merged...she inexplicably stopped halfway into the lane... I struck the back of her CRV, it damaged my grill and that was it. I was rolling forward from a complete stop (<5mph).

I have all the service records, Original bill of sale from Germany if you care about that. I have kept up with all the servicing requirements. Tires replaced in January 2018, Last service November 2017, Battery changed May 2018 (first replacement since I bought it in July 2011).

Options: Convenience Package, Technology package, Premium Sound, 18 inch alloy wheels, Navigation, Parking distance sensor, 6MT, semi automatic seats, I did not want the fully automated seats as they would have added unnecessary weight. OEM tint.

$30030 is my asking, I am aware I will not get the asking. Will entertain a reasonable offer. Will not ship the vehicle.

Serious offers DM your email and I will provide access to my G Drive which has all the service records uploaded and more pictures. I could not upload the photos so here is a link to my auto trader ad:

https://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sa...ngId=481970915

Last edited by MdubM3; 05-22-2018 at 01:37 AM.. Reason: Tried to add a photo....was unsuccessful.
Appreciate 0