View Single Post
      10-15-2023, 09:43 PM   #9
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

October 2023 Throttle Actuator Update:

My mission since the start of summer was to decrease lead times to 3-5 business days. To accomplish this, I started off by raising the core charge. This did help but customers were still taking too long to send the cores back. Then I started sending free return labels with each shipment. It’s been a month since we started this but so far, it hasn't made a huge difference in the return time. I’m hoping that this will help in the future. On top of this, I’ve been purchasing every used unit I can possibly find at my price. I purchased more than 30 units last month alone and this helped decrease the lead times for us. My request to all of you is that please send the cores back in a timely manner so other customers do not have to wait for extended periods of time. This service will only work if we all do our part.

I’m still purchasing used units. If you have units, just text me at 586-207-7826 with the following information, and don’t PM me since I do not regularly check my PMs and this can lead to me missing your message.
1. How many units do you have
2. Your PayPal
3. Your address so I can send a return label
4. Your Email address where I can email the return label

I can purchase units for $100.00 each for the time being. I don’t usually pay more than $75.00 but since I need cores, I will offer this price.
Appreciate 0