Bash
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92-335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by King335i View Post
As some of the more intelligent people in this thread have noted, the only way an E92 M3 can hang with a CTS-V is to slap a supercharger on it, not to mention all the other requisite mods to support it. CTS-V comes from the factory ready to dominate M3s, C63s, E60 M5s. I don't even take interest when I see M3s anymore, simply too slow. Anyone who discounts the CTS-V simply because it is a Cadillac or because it is an American car is pretty obviously insecure, or a brand whore. Hey haters, try growing a hairy pair and learning to appreciate all cars. Then again, I know it can be threatening when a car with a 556 horsepower supercharged LSA, and Magnetorheological shocks outperforms yours so drastically, all the while costing less
Actually a DCT with bolt ons can hang with a stock CTS-V, 1/4 mile results and 60-130 times prove that. I also ran a friends stock CTS-V in my DCT M3 with just bolt on's and it was very close. Nice kill for the VF650 though, a Henessey V700 CTS-V went 8 flat 60-130, I'm sure they can go faster, but those results are not terribly surprising.
You're kidding right? Without a blower none of the M3s will touch the CTSV stock let alone modded and I don't care how many bolts on you have. I rape non supercharged M3s all day and i drive a 3 series 335. Lol

COBB S2+ - Mr.5 CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, AMS FMIC.
Appreciate 0