View Single Post
      03-31-2008, 11:52 AM   #2225
Desert Rat
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 Mercedes CL63

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceofAJ View Post
Now for BMWNA. Maybe this will show that Big business does not care about the consumer, just your money. BMW doesn't care what you think about the individual dealer. They know you will buy their car because of the name not the greatness of the car. There could be a dog turd in the back of every BMW and people that want the car, no matter how overpriced it is because of the name, will still buy it. I'm not trying to knock any BMW owners, lord knows if I had the money I might have one, but if their product is lacking don't buy it.
Many here have asked for BMWNA to step in. The problem with that is the dealerships have franchise agreements that are lengthy and protect the dealership more than BMWNA. The dealerships are a independent business and the manufacturer has no control over day to day operations. There are disagreements on a daily basis between customers and businesses, more so in automotive related that others but still few, if any, business around the world are able to please every customer every day. One can not reasonably expect corporate headquarters to step in every time there is a dispute.

This problem was worked out between the parties in a reasonable time frame, so what do you want BMWNA to do?
Appreciate 0