02-18-2008, 07:42 AM   #41
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
i never liked ritalin. made me like a zombie...
+100

I had the Worst experience ever.

My doctor put me on the shit when i was 7- 17 years of age.. He was a wako, started me at 20mg a day ended up at 120mg a day slow release on ritalin. I was so hopped up on the stuff that when he would do testing on me off it, i was comeing down like a crack head so hes prescribe even more.

I had, Posion, Spider, Dog, Social, Dirt, Flying, Breathing etcc Phobias.. people avoided me in school.. it really dented my life growing up..

The doc went out of business.. I talked to a new one.. he asked me what i wanted i said 10mg a day.. he said OK, my mom had a fit because i wasnt a perfect zombie son anymore.. after that i quit taking it when i went to college and have been fine ever since.

Marijuana calmed me down for the next 8 years.. But i just quit that 2 weeks ago. As a daily chronic smoker with a lot of free time alone because i move a lot for my job, i realised i was becoming depressed, silly psychotic ephisodes, uncontrollable addictions to things, and a lack of self disciple..

Sure enjoying it with a few friends once in a while is still ok.. but as far as a daily non stop smoker.. ive realized it truely isnt healthy and has made my head a mess..

Since ive quit (3 weeks now) im happier, my head is becoming more straight, i can finally think clear, i can remember stuff, my little silly psychotic acts and thoughts have stopped, my growing uncontrollable addictions to things have stopped, ive regained discipline and focus in my life and i just feel a hell of a lot better.. dont get me wrong i love the stuff but truely after non stop 8 year thing.. ive realised its not good in that way..

Last edited by rambino; 02-19-2008 at 02:29 AM..
Appreciate 0