02-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #80
Patricius
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 325xi, 05 M3 cpe, 08 M3 cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
I like how you reiterate what I just said. What cars do you think they have on the floor? Yep, 430 with a couple hundred miles on it. Is this a new bodystyle or not? Did I not just say you have to go through one of these before they let you order an F430 or the successor? I like how you think ferrari only makes 1 model of car as well. How long is that 612 list again? You do know you could buy the 550 barchetta new by putting up the cash before it was unveiled don't you? No, you wouldn't know that, because you look at used out of production F cars.

Wow you even know where I live and what I am buying! I never said I was looking to buy an m3, been there done that. Owner of OC ferrari lives next door, Rod Carew did as well before his divorce. Sorry but my garage lineup is:

64 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud original RHD
04 Cayenne S
04 SL 500
05 X3 3.0
and misc.

Whats yours? I figured in PA you guys were still using horse drawn carriages. Welcome to SoCal little man, talk when you can look at something other than used F cars and I don't have a garage worth as much as your home.
Oh please, take it back. Make it stop! Your bank account is killing me personally. I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty. You are clearly a better person than I seeing how much money you have. I will now delete my account as I'm not worthy of posting in the same forum as you. Unfortunately, even scanning your W2 doesn't make you less wrong.

You said NEW Ferrari, not a "new body style" one sitting on a showroom floor with a few hundred miles. Please, back pedal some more. You are still wrong.
Appreciate 0