View Single Post
      12-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
JR M3
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Thanks for the useful info. and tips, just what I was looking for. Would you mind telling me how often you use the products above? i.e. wash, polish products every week and then sealant and wax only every 6 months, etc. Just curious how often I really should be doing any of this stuff. I don't want to over do it.
No problem

I usually wash my car once or twice a week using the 2 bucket method. Start by cleaning your wheels first. Then start from the roof and rinse your mitt in the clean bucket after every panel. Wash your car off, and dry it with a microfiber towel.

For a quick polish, I use AF tripple or AF rejuvenate. It fills in alot of the little swirl marks and actually has a caranauba wax in it. After that, I usually put a sealant or wax. The quality of the wax you buy will basically determine how often you would have to wax your car. With pinnacle souveran i usually do it every few months.

Here is a good reference for proper methods on how to wash, polish, wax, etc.. : http://www.autogeek.net/detailingtips.html
Appreciate 0