View Single Post
      08-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #43
mikewads
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe DCT

Thanks for the reply Mike. Travis called me today after hearing about my post and apologized for not getting back to me. In his defense he has had a really bad couple of months! First his building caught on fire by kids shooting off fireworks which made him have to move his entire operation and then on top of that he had some problems with one of his employees. I left most of messages with Matt who no longer works there, so maybe some of my messages never made it to Travis.

I'm just glad he finally called and is working to get my problems resolved!

Travis told me they have a new, more powerful update for the M3 and he will be sending me the data cable that will allow me to update my ECU in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this new program will remove the speed limiter and make more power!

I will update this thread once I receive the cable and perform the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Yes, I work with Travis. That's weird that he has not replied. He is usually very good about that. Matt is no longer with powerchip. Please email me your contact details and we will take a look into the situation. We strive to give customers the best service possible, so rest assured we will take care of you.

Thanks

2009 BMW M3 ESS Supercharged / Nitrous - 10.87 @ 131 MPH / 60 - 130 MPH in 6.23 secs
Appreciate 0