Rep
Drives: Slowly

FS: iPhone cradles/Morel speakers/video bypass/sub box/install parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

My run with my M3 is coming to an end. I never got around to installing my system and it won't fit in the new car so up for sale it goes.

Everything is BRAND NEW IN BOX and UNUSED in any way. All mounting hardware, instructions, parts, and pieces, that came originally will be included. All speakers were bought authorized through a REAL dealer and have authenticity holograms so you can be sure these are REAL Morels.

1 set Morel Hybrid Ovation II 4" components with VP electricity mounting adapters and upgraded to the MT-23 tweeter (drop in replacement for front door speakers). SOLD

1 set Morel Integra Ovation 4" coaxes (drop-in replacement for rear deck speakers). SOLD

1ea. Morel Integra Ovation 4" coax (drop-in replacement for center channel) SOLD

Center channel speaker mount and grill for cars that didn't come with L7 or Enhanced Premium Audio. SOLD

5 ea. plugs to tap into the OEM speaker wiring without having to cut anything. SOLD

2ea. iPhone cradles for cars with Smartphone Integration. One will play music, the other will not. $95 + shipping for audio version / $85 + shipping for non-audio version

1ea. Hi-Fi audio integration adapter made by Technic. SOLD

1ea. custom fiberglass sub box for a 12" sub. Fit E90. 1cf airspace. SOLD

1ea. Alekshop video lockout bypass with plug and play connectors. $140 + shipping

2pr. 808Mguy speaker installation adapters. SOLD

I will add pics when I get home tonight. All prices include PayPal fees but NOT shipping. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail from zip code 09012. UPS and FedEx are not available as shipping from Germany is prohibitively expensive.

Last edited by quality_sound; 06-13-2011 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: added pics
Appreciate 0