10-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #42
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
Biggest mistake with the GTR is lack of manual transmission. What were they thinking? Its not a freaking video game, its a sports car, put a real tranny in it for those that actually enjoy driving. Its a car for women IMO. There is more to driving than that extra .5 of a second to 60mph.

I second the c6z06, although I'm biased, I had a c5z06. I'll definitely own another z06 or zr1 someday - was such a great car.
Dude, the woman comment is a pretty ignorant statement. I'm not one to call people out on here, but that is pretty lame bro. I am in no way a fan of the GTR, but as a car enthusiast, surely appreciate its performance numbers and the engineering that went into designing it (as many a forum member on here does as well). I would not deem this car as being for a woman.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0