03-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #132
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
I am not on Romo's nutsack. I would be the first to say he sucks if I thought he did. I just don't see that he sucks. Since when do numbers not matter at all? His numbers are good. I know they don't matter if you're not a good leader and fuck up all the time when it matters. He definately has fucked up when it matters a few times and as far as his leadership...I think that's hard to tell. The leadership starts with the coach...and we haven't had that since Jimmy. And you need chemistry...and we haven't had that on either side of the ball for a long time.

Say what you want about him...but he can't do everything. I see a guy who comes out to play hard every game. If you lead the league in penalties and your secondary can't cover anybody....you're not going to win no matter how good of a QB you are.

As far as pursuing a great QB...I think you have to build your team around defense. If you don't have that....you're not going to win a super bowl.

I think if we had a really good secondary, maybe one more great defensive lineman and some discipline, we would have a chance to win it all. There have been many VERY good QB's in the past that never had the team around them to win. And when you talk about the greats of all time, you always start with the ones who have won super bowls.

The QB position in Dallas is treated like the shortstop position in New York....if you aren't the all star of the world, then you suck...