HoodR$CH
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodR$CH View Post
If you have no interest in buying these just stay out of this thread. I did not ask for your opinion on what I should price my seats for. This is a FS thread, not a "BMW Performance Seat Pricing" thread!

I was considering it, but your price is too high (and for once i'm being serious here), considering the risks of buying used seats. Potential: Incorrect installation, damage due to mishandling/uninstall, stripped/warped hardware, compromised airbag integrity, shipping damage, asking the buyer to pay the paypal fee (when you know doing that won't even fly on ebay), etc. I think you'd have to forgo the paypal fee to even consider being taken as a serious seller. As for wiring funds directly, you might as well be the dethroned Prince of Nigeria.

But hey, GLWS!
Ok good luck with your purchase with ECS, (We all know you aren't going to be buying Performance seats) and please give us your review of them once you get them installed by a proper BMW authorized installation center lol. Oh and asking the buyer to pay PayPal fees is completely standard. This isn't Ebay buddy

Brembo BBK|BPM Tune|HRE P43 SC|BMW Performance Seats|KWV3

Last edited by HoodR$CH; 06-19-2013 at 05:18 PM..
Appreciate 0