View Single Post
      04-25-2022, 09:58 AM   #1
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Individual Monte Carlo Blue(1 of 18) 2011 E92 M3, Black Int, Carbon Roof, Maint Done

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello,

Up for sale is my Individual Color Monte Carlo Blue 2011 E92 M3. I’ve owned this car for about 2 years now and they only made 18 Monte Carlo Blue cars for North America which makes this an extremely rare car to own. I specifically was looking for an individual color M3 when I bought this car and hope to pass it on to someone who is looking for the same. I already have 3 cars and just purchased a Porsche so this car has to go to make room in my garage.

I purchased this car from a Google executive who also cared about it and he did a lot of maintenance work such as the rod bearings(have receipt to prove it) and as soon as I got the car I also did a lot of preventative maintenance for peace of mind(valve covers re-sealed, DCT lower pan replaced, etc). There is over $9,000 in maintenance complete on this car and over $10,000 worth of high-quality modifications that are all easily reversible. I have a majority of the stock parts(steering wheel/brakes/full exhaust). Clean Carfax with no accidents or issues with 57,000 miles.

Majors Mods:

-M Carpet Floor Mats
-M Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel w/ upgraded Paddles
-Ohlins R&T Coilovers
-Turner Motorsport Aluminum Skid Plate
-Upgraded 6 Piston front 4 Piston Rear Rotora Big Brake Kit
-POM GTS1 Carbon Front Lip
-Carbon trunk lip spoiler
-M Performance Exhaust
-AA Test Pipes

Major Maintenance:

-BE ARP Rod Bearings at 42,000 miles
-Valve Cover Gaskets/ DCT Lower Pan at 52,235 miles
-Throttle actuators done at 32,000 miles(Estimated)

This car has been completely taken care/sorted and just needs a new owner to purchase and drive. Asking $58,000, located in Los Angeles, California. Title in hand. Contact me on here or on Instagram(@GT4LA).

Last edited by cooler2442; 05-24-2022 at 07:46 PM..
Appreciate 2
Silos555.50
b4hand661.00