View Single Post
      12-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #152
attila
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 Mclaren 650s, 2015 GTS4,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
If you haven't driven one yet you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm sure the GT3RS is a very special car, and I would love to hear your comparison. I am a member on NAGTROC and shopped around for a while. I have been in the market for a GTR for the past 2 years and just recently decided to pull the trigger. I had the option of going out of state and getting the car cheaper but the hassle of it all wasn't really worth my time.
I was thinking about the GT-R since it came out. I got the urge to get something in 2010 besides the M3 and testdrove the GT-R and the Z06. Could not testdrive the GT3RS. I've never had a porsche before, so I went with the RS. Then I wanted the "updated" 2012 GT-R, then new update for 2013. I felt lucky that I did not jump on the gun with the 2012 model. According my nissan dealer " there is no way" they would do a siginificant upgrade on the 2014 model??!!
I will get the pearl white black edition. Undisclosed to my wife so it has to come in May when she wont be home. He he he.
Appreciate 0