View Single Post
      06-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #941
Filin M3
Rep
Drives: M3 E90 ESS 600+ HP

Quote:
Originally Posted by per View Post
just came home from the first day of the m5boardevent, raced a lot of cars, tuned m5s, ferarri f40, meth 335s, was easy wins, was even with a 700+ audi rs6, and a noell stroked m6, i lost against 2 tuned porsche turbo and a gtr p850+ switzer with 5-6 clsr, same car who raced a veyron on youtube.I will post some links to videos as they are being published.
I was surpriced with the 2 stock gtrs, one was a easy win , but the other one i missed the start with a few meters and it took me almost to 240km/h until i passed him, the start is realy important in races like this , you have to watch for false starts 2-3 meter is enough to get some extra km/h who makes a big differnce if the races are even
Just saw your video on russian bmwclub...

Sorry to tell you, but I beat this RS6 every time by at least 5-7 car lengths from 50 to 270 (see recent video on dragtimes.info) and the same for stroked M6...Was even with one of the tuned porshe (which passed you in the video)...

So... Think over... Maybe the difference is DCT over manual? Or some mistakes.

This is my run against this blue RS6 5 days ago... And also the runs against much-much faster RS6

http://www.dragtimes.info/forum/showthread.php?t=895
Appreciate 0