View Single Post
      05-06-2020, 04:59 AM   #1
OVO_Sav
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 BMW M3

Pom performance

So, i'm not really the type to post reviews, even when I have a negative experience with companies. However, my experience, or should I say lack of experience, dealing with Pom performance has been ridiculous. The only reason i'm writing this review is to allow the community know what kind of experience they might receive since Pom is a well know distributor and there isn't many reviews out there.

April 25th, I purchased a GTS V2 front lip which the site showed they had in stock. Fortunately, I only live about 30 mins away from the pick up location so I set my order for pick up and sent out an email. I got a response later that night being informed that the lip is out of stock as well as his phone number if I needed to reach out. I called him the next morning and he was explaining to me how the wait time might be a month and that he would need to contact his distributor. I told him that's fine with me since I'm not in a rush to get the lip and would be waiting for a response once the order gets placed.

April 27th, I sent him a text asking about the order. No response. I then ask again April 29th and same results.

May 2nd, I send him an email and finally get a response. He informs me the same stuff we discussed over the phone that it'll take 1-2 month delivery. I was also given the option to get my lip from Taiwan which might take two weeks. I responded asking if the lip is of the same fitment and quality if I order from Taiwan but also mentioned im not in a rush for a lesser quality product. After that, no reply.

May 4th, I send him another email again stating that I dont mind waiting and would like to get an order put in with his distributor. Again, no reply.

May 5th, I send him an email requesting for my money back since I dont no plan on doing business with him anymore. Still no response.

Its really disappointing because I don't see any sense of urgency to maintain or create a good customer to merchant experience. I've already given him my money and trying to help support his business so I would expect at least a response regarding the update of my order. Instead, im trying to chase him around trying to ask him to place and order and give me an update. Anyways, if I don't get a refund/response from him, ill have to contact my bank and request a dispute on that charge....

On the bright side, build journal is also selling gts v2 front lips and I ordered one from their site. I got an immediate reply from them after I place my order and they mentioned that the lip is in stock and I could pick it up that same day! Highly recommend their site and product since this is the second front lip i've received from build journal.
Appreciate 0