View Single Post
      08-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhanna16 View Post
Why does everyone hate on young M3 drivers? Why can't we all just get along and embrace the M brand together? Please discuss why you hate young M3 drivers.....You will soon realize that the people that hate on kids are the actual kids. LOL
Most of the kids are arrogant, but have no basis to be arrogant. Their parents purchaed their car, they live at home, they have achieved nothing. Maybe good grades and kissing their parent's asses. Show me a humble rich kid, and I will promise you everyone will like him.

There is a certain amount of character developed from being humbled, working hard and earning your success. It's hard for me to understand when a 16 year old gets a 70,000 car how they can appreciate it. When you are young, you are unable to fully grasp the concept of appreciation. Until you become older, retain your own bills, mortage and TAX PAYMENT, it will be difficult to comprehend.

The fact of the matter is, many wealthy kids will never need to deal with such issues, life is not fair, and it's hard for some people to swallow that.
Appreciate 0