View Single Post
      05-07-2020, 10:31 AM   #11
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

It's not particularly comfy, but it's a fine performance driving suspension and it's an easy button. Compared to my car when it was stock, I find stock EDC cars to be really, really busy ride-wise, even in comfort. But like I said, performance-wise, it's just fine. The ZCP cars trade a little more ride for handling with the shorter springs.

If it were me, I'd just find whatever spec you want and if it has EDC, drive it until it tarts to show any signs of issues like a module going bad and/or just plain failure and then kill the whole system with fire and enjoy

There are aftermarket damper options that are street-friendly and not too hardcore but they're relatively limited. It seems like almost all of the kits out there throw in a much stiffer rear spring which is what really gets the ride into the danger zone on a street car. There's no real reason you have to run a super-stiff spring on an MCS single or double on a street car, running those dampers with a 300/650 setup would be pretty damn awesome and plush. But most people go straight to full-special track springs.

Magride is on another level from EDC.

Last edited by Richbot; 05-07-2020 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0