12-08-2020, 11:57 AM   #99
dparm
Stop the hate, get a V8
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Corvette GS, AMG C63 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaM3 View Post
Looks like My DO88 package still says Koeln, Germany and in transit. Delivery date was tomorrow, but now now delivery date is showing up since it is still in transit.

My GAS monoblock arms was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but USPS still says in transit.

For my other vehicles my FJ Cruiser Dirt King Control arms still haven’t arrived at the shop where I am getting them installed.

I guess to be expected since everyone is buying everything online. But I probably should’ve had my DO88 and Control arms sent to my office so I don’t need to worry about package theft since now I don’t know exactly when they will show up.

USPS has been absolutely fucked lately. I bought a pair of shoes from Chicago and it had 2-day priority, but here's the chain of events:

-Picked up Friday
-Left Chicago, IL hub Monday
-Got to Irving, TX hub on Wednesday
-Left Irving, TX hub on Friday
-Got to Dallas, TX hub on Sunday
-Left Dallas, TX hub on Monday
-Got to Frisco, TX hub on Tuesday
-Delivered Wednesday

It took them nearly 10 days to deliver a pair of shoes because the package would just sit in each sorting center for 3 days and then they shuffled it around the Dallas suburbs for a week! That was on an upgraded 2-day service! Absolutely incompetent.