Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siajoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantm3 View Post
Man take it easy on this guy.. you should do your homework before buying anything and a good inspection would point out a lot of these issues. The guy is going through some stuff and we are beating him up for a short for sale post.. if you ever had to deal with struggles mentally/or whatever you realize how tough things can be…
I can assure you that all of us are battling something in our lives. It's just life and it's one hell of a roller coaster. I think you're missing the general point here that's trying to be made, it's very simple,

Everyone that knows Spencer or watches some of his videos may or may not have come Accross the content he has created surrounding the car in question. There were many things that people felt were left out and just wanted to make sure that those "issues" were made public so that any potentional buyer ( if it happens to be someone here that doesn't watch his videos) knows everything that has been literally announced to the public via a YouTube video.

I've witnessed and received a lot of respect from everyone here and have gained some real life friends from these forums but that does not go to say there aren't genuine internet trolls out there trying to poke at someone's soft spot from behind there protective screen.

Another theory I have is any forum specific to a certain car, hobby, you name it are going to be much harsher critics and that's just by nature. So some people coming Accross as "beating Spencer up" or "dragging him through the mud" might just be the inability to constructively communicate and get there genuine point Accross. But I can assure you this has nothing to do with Spencer or whatever he might be going through ( and I wish him the very best and hope he reaches peace with whatever he might be battling) and is just has to do with the car and I can't express that enough.

That's literally all it has to do with. I promise you

Siajoon, you are nuts bro. How can you say, "it has nothing to do with Spencer ,has to do with the car", well, guess who owns the car knucklehead. It's like you selling your house and I talk crap about your house because there is a water leak, but guess what? it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your house, doesn't make sense ,right? think about it.
Appreciate 0