07-17-2018, 10:29 AM   #77
ppatel14
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 AW ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by byroncheung View Post
At my wheel guy's place right now, turned out all 4 wheels are bent to some degree, he is in the process of straightening them. So I probably just didn't feel it before without the spacer. Hopefully, this would be it!

---- update ----
Wheels straightened and balanced, but still have the same vibration over 70mph, not even feeling much improvement after straightening the wheels. For now, I just take the spacer off, most of the vibration is gone without spacers. However, after this episode, it is a bit in my head now. I feel like occasionally there is still some minor vibration at over 70mph. But I suspect it has always been there, just the spacers experience made me a lot more conscious about it...

I guess I'm joining the camp of the unhappy spacer users
Thanks for the update. Currently waiting on TMS 15mm spacers to put up front to brand match the TMS 12.5mm that will go in the rear (previously in the front). I've cleaned up the hub, spacers, and wheels. If there is no improvement, I will balance the wheels and then try to repair the wheel (looking to powder coat anyway).

2013 E92 ZCP /// Alpine stage 2 tune, Bomiz Race X-Pipe, ARC-8 wheels, Vorshlag camber plates, Wheel studs, TMS spacers F15mm/R12.5mm, Stoptech SS lines, BW brass caliper guide
Appreciate 0