View Single Post
      03-27-2024, 10:16 AM   #23704
derbo
Derbo Tuning
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeenach View Post
Does anyone in this thread have recommendations for two-piece rear rotors that work with the OEM caliper? I've searched the thread and mostly found options related to F8x rear retrofit, but I'm looking to keep my stock rear calipers for now (if possible).

I've heard good things about Girodisc, but it doesn't appear they make rears to match. Turner appears to have fronts and rears, but I haven't heard much about them.

Currently running stock calipers and rotors F/R, stainless lines, Endless ME20 pads, and SRF fluid for reference. I attend 8-10 track days per year and will be upgrading to a front BBK at some point later this year, but that just isn't in the cards at this exact moment.

Like omgzirra_exe said, there is paragon rear rotors. I run their front rotors with AP 9660 calipers with no issues so far. I have friends who also replaced their AP Racing J hooks with replacement rings from them without any major issues that I know of.

I'm currently running stock rear caliper/rotor with pad swaps. I haven't seen a need to replace the rotors with upgraded ones but I definitely would be exploring the Paragon rears in the future when the time comes.
Track Chat Discord: https://discord.gg/VsKbTyqBVj
SF Bay Area: DM For coding services
Appreciate 1