Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madingleym3 View Post
This isn't about one car anymore, this is about every graph they have ever posted, if this one is fake why would the others be true?

I don't trust gintani, and I don't trust dyno dynamics
I don't think we need to take it that far. I'm more concerned about this particular graph and please let's focus on this graph only. I'm not interested in a flame war with Gintani about all of their dynos. I'm sure they make great products. Let's stick to the facts of this situation.

You can speculate elsewhere about their other dynos. I personally do not think they are inaccurate unless they exhibit the strange static gain like this one has.

I trust Dyno Dynamics. If the machine isn't used the way it is intended, that's not the machines fault. It's the operators fault. And I'm not even saying that Gintani modified anything. But their behavior Friday, Jeremy's post, and the fact that they will not show me the charts leads me to believe otherwise.... you can draw your own conclusion based on the evidence at hand.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0