05-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #10
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1ez3 View Post
http://www.carversation.com/2008/04/...win-turbo-v-8/

I'm not sure if this or anything about this has been posted prior, but after reading it I feel like TT will be the base of all bmw engines from now on.
Makes you wonder where the limit is on HP. Are cars just going to add more and more power each year until a civic si can beat a veyron in 2030? haha

who knows, but it's interesting to think about

WOW, I wish I never read or commented on this thread.

I have no intentions to mod my Civic Si. I do know a person whos about 25 that did the whole 9 yards to his red 07 Si sedan. It puts down some serious numbers, and I know he has to beat the shit out of it to get good numbers.

My Si is a stepping stone. I got bored driving my fully modded automatic 07 Acura TL Type-S. At work we were going through an ESOP and I was worried about loosing my job. With $25k on credit cards, I figured I would sell the Acura, get a cheap fun 6-speed manual Si, and pay off my debts. In 10 months I have payed off $18k of the $25k visa debt. When they are all payed off around Sept/Oct 08, I will save for a good down payment, then order a 135i in Jan/Feb 09. I CAN afford to buy the car now, but don't want to have the credit card bills over my head.
Appreciate 0