View Single Post
      06-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #38
DreamTime
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpewpew View Post
^ solid. RS4 were not fun to drive on after RE71R but I'm starting to realize that it's a good opportunity to learn to maximize what I have. Been getting good feedback from friends or better drivers either riding along, driving my car, or reviewing my footage
This is what I'm afraid of lol. I want to learn as much as possible though, and I do understand that grippier tires will hide driving mistakes better. I thought I would just stick with the RE71s from here on out for a good while, but I will take a look at some of the other options before buying tires next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCommie View Post
If you do start consuming them like crazy, you need camber plates. Or you need an instructor to slow you down
I do have Ground Control street camber plates sitting in my garage awaiting installation for whenever my Bilstein B8s arrive. It's been 8 or 9 months since I first ordered those damn things though, soooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
Emotional reasons, probably: pride that they don't need one, overconfidence, attempt to distance themselves from beginners, fear of embarrassment, unwarranted self-importance, etc.
Bahahahaha, literally almost crying from laughing so hard omg
Appreciate 0