08-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #1314
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckmaster View Post
Why is it every time I leave Edmonton BMW I feel like I need to shower?
I have gotten good service on the three cars I bought there....... One time I was disappointed with the service department but Shane the General Manager made it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Yeah I just dont go in there, its a disappointment everytime

Sad but true

With a dealership like that Bavaria will have no problems succeeding. Hard to believe Bavaria used to suck.

Maybe now they just suck less and it's the level of suckitude that we are talking about.

Shocks me every time I see someone buy a car there, were they treated well, did they get $500 of on their car and thought that was great. Did Edm BMW tell them about the rebate or just keep it to themselves.

Glad I'm done buying for a while.
I got a better deal from Edmonton BMW on my M3 than Calgary BMW offered me. Furthermore, a friend of mine that I referred to Edmonton BMW got a much better deal on his recent ED M3 purchase than Bavaria would offer. Bavaria was even going to charge him extra to set up the ED when there is no charge for the new program.

One of the main reasons that I don't like Bavaria is because they refuse to be an Individual dealer. Since they have been in the city for so long and most likely have a larger customer base in the area, there refusal to become an Individual dealer tells me they don't care about the customer. When I inquired about purchasing my car I was told by the manager at Bavaria they don't want to foot the cost involved in becoming an Individual dealer because they don't think they will sell enough Individual cars to justify it.

I understand that everyone is going to have their opinion on who is better and some people like dealing with one dealer while other people like dealing with other ones. That is why multiple dealers survive and if there was a definite best dealer out there only one would survive in an area.