07-18-2019, 04:38 PM   #926
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So my morning was Shoulders and some light arm work. I bumped my calories up by 250 since that last post. Mostly in the form of protein and fats...and actually dropped another 1.4lbs in 5 days or so. But strength is staying the same, and I am actually setting some new 1RM on the bigger lifts. Not much....but still adding 5lbs to your max while on a diet is good enough for me.

This weekend is going to be a huge re-feed of Stir-Fry Chicken, Rice and mixed Veggies. We have this great Japanese place here that starts cooking my food when I walk in they know me so well.

When I do this, I order a Large plate and a Small plate. Combine the two and put it away. It's usually my last meal of the day.

I love these re-feeds as the next morning in the gym I get the most intense pumps and feel like I actually look like a bodybuilder for a change!
you're already big! give us a chance to catch up!

on a side note it's hard for me to eat as I get full very easily. how do you do it?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8221.00