Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

407.7whp/290.2wtq Bolt-on M-DCT build up

Stock vs. Current

Recap:

MS Drop in filter
Gintani 18% pulley kit
Gintani Sport axleback exhaust
Primary cat delete out of stock x pipe (Stock secondaries/resonators are left intact!) If anyone wants to sponsor me a real x pipe ill re-dyno it
RPI Scoops
Custom street/dyno tune BT/OE Tuning
93 Octane E10

Brief history for MY own research, I didn't go part by part like I wanted to for individual deltas as time didn't cooperate.

Stock: 340whp

+MS filter 351whp delta 340-351whp (11whp) (my stock filter wasn't great had 15k on it and is the charcoaled 09 type)

+RPi scoops 354whp delta 351-354whp (3whp)

+Custom EZflash OE tune +Gintani mufflers (-MS FILTER -RPI scoops for testing) 340-366whp delta (26whp)

+Custom EZflash OE tune (suited for primary delete) +Gintani pulley +Test pipe 366whp to 398whp (32whp)

+Fixing RPI scoops to actually feed the airbox inlet (they were found to be positioned against the radiator titled backwards) 407.7whp (+9.7whp)

So, are my results bible fact in stone? Not necessarily - I'm not a scientist and don't care to spend the time to get the scientific method down perfect. There were different air temps as I live in New England wacky weather. But we ran the same SAE setting with the same factory gear ratio file and fan setup to keep it as consistent as possibly while watching IAT's, AFR, and coolant temps to keep each run close. I ran each configuration 3 times for consistency when levels stabilized. Anyone with this setup should see a 70whp delta on 93 and a 60-65whp on 91. The other people in my research who parallel these results are JonMartin, and Vic55 over 400whp on dynapack and DD. Both their cars were 6speed but I have the luxury of nice 93 E10 fuel.

Thanks for reading.
Appreciate 0