United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M5 Power View Post
Mad Dog,

Exactly right. It is lifetime changes for life at that price and it is with BMW Synthetic oil. I take the 99' 740iL all the time for this. I prefer to do my own changes on my M5 though. This could be as high as $99 at some dealerships. Some I have seen as low as $29 but does not include a filter. I agree, it is a good deal but still people think there must be a hitch....there is not.

As you know, if you buy a new BMW it has 4 years of free oil service, and really anything else, including wipers. This promo is geared for the clients that buy CPO cars or whatever. The Mercedes cars are sold and serviced in the same building and are also afforded the same offer.

Certainly the opportunity to inspect the car and find anything else that might need replacing at the same time is great. This is nothing new to any dealership. Others just might charge you full boat for the oil change and then let you know something is wrong. A different approach.

Hopefully my concurrence with your post will be taken at face value and not an advertisement....

Jeff

Jeff,

I wasn't endorsing Husker with my posting of their $1.99 oil special, but your response certainly sounds like you're shilling for them.

My .02.
Appreciate 0