Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

GoPro - HERO3+ Black Edition with remote – Near NEW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
GoPro - HERO3+ Black Edition with remote.

I received this GoPro for a birthday present in June of 2014. I used it a few times in the car only and for a few months now it just sits in the house. I figured if someone else can get some use out of the camera it beats sitting on the desk not being used at all. As seen there are extras that come with this camera.

Included is everything pictures (No memory card included).

I have a few housings, one with the pass through for charging while mounted to the windshield, a housing for the Battery BacPac (Extended battery) , windshield suction mount and more.

Note: At times when using the BacPac extended battery you may experience some weirdness with the camera turning on and off. There is NO issue with the camera. This is a known issue and GoPro told me a future firmware update will resolve this. Now that the GoPro4 has arrived I can’t guarantee there will be any future firmware updates.

If interested PM me, If paid in the evening I will ship the next morning and provide USPS tracking information.

$350.00 shipped including PayPal fees for everything pictured. Will ship in the CONUS only.

Attached Images

If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!

Last edited by spdy330; 11-07-2014 at 10:02 AM..
Appreciate 0