09-10-2020, 08:33 PM   #20
94jedi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherM3 View Post
Welcome back! I've contemplated selling mine, but I I know I will regret it. It's nice seeing people come back to the e9x platform.

Everyone is saying my son who is only 16 months is going to be one lucky guy when he can drive ��

Thanks for the posts and pics, reminds me I need to spend some time "restoring" my M3 as well.
That's a trend I'm seeing all over. Most people leave the e9x platform for more power, more luxury, etc. but most of the come back, or at least, buy an e9x as a "fun car" as I've done. I've watched the market over the last year or so - let me tell you, finding a 6spd manual w/ a CF roof for a decent price, reasonable miles and well cared for isn't easy. As I mentioned, I was initially looking for a stripper but those proved to be even more elusive. For now, I'm happy to have this car, restore it, have fun, and maybe sell it to an enthusiast down the line. In fact, I may change my screen name to @m3rescue lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
Nice pickup, congrats! Car looks to be in great hands, I enjoy seeing these rejuve threads!
Thanks man! you're one of the OG's too! did you ever pick up that Karbonious plenum in the GB a couple of years back? I was on the list but backed out due to the sale of my e90. Well, If I keep this car long term, I'll definitely add that plenum!