View Single Post
      01-13-2019, 08:52 PM   #154
Mpower04
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Little bit of an update. I've decided to keep the car so the mods will continue. Recently I put in some Recaro Sportster CS seats to accommodate a car seat and also an Akropovic Titanium slip on exhaust to quiet things down a bit. I bought the E90 version (used) thinking 1.5'' wouldn't be that big of a deal but, it is. I love the way it sounds and how light it is but the sunk in look is a no go. I'm currently trying to trade for the E92 version so if you're interested let me know please.

Here you can see the sportsters vs pole positions;

Untitled by jake ellegard, on Flickr

Fully installed, I ended up using BK mounts again.

Akropovic slip on

Seller included adapters for OEM style x pipe;

Now for the unfortunate part, it looks ok but not the way it should. The tips can be adjusted out a little bit but they don't feel as solid and I'd to see one tumbling in my rear view. Again, if anyone is selling the E92 version or is willing to trade please let me know. Yes, I'm aware the car is filthy.

Not quite sure what the next step will be as everything I want from here is super expensive. (PFC BBK, BBS E88s, GT4 X pipe, carbon intake, etc) Thanks for looking!

E92 M3 Build | E70 X5M Build
Appreciate 2
ItsGary1457.50