View Single Post
      08-11-2018, 03:49 PM   #133
Mpower04
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wow its been a while since I've checked this thread! I've been very busy with life. I have done a couple more things to it and will post pics shortly. I bought new Recaro Pole Positions with electric BK mounts and a Bimmer World catless x-pipe. I haven't been driving it too much lately as I've bought an E70 X5M so the E92 will likely be for sale soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPe90M3 View Post
Amazes me how people treat these cars. Looks like it sat outside and baked the clear coat and trim. Glad its in good caring hands now. You rescued it!!!!
Thanks, a much needed rescue for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewRifle View Post
Hot damn this is amazing, man. I just now realized you're the tech who did the oil change on my F150 at the independent BMW shop not posting the name in case there are weirdos reading)! I noticed the wag a bag photo and shots of the shop and was all "hey, I know that guy!" Hit me up any time you are down for a cruise.

I haven't run into you around the neighborhood in the M3, but there are a few around these parts.

Any new progress on the rebuild?
That's me! I haven't out driving much unfortunately. If you see a grey X5M thats me now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincE92M3 View Post
This is comparable to adopting a dog which was neglected and chained up to a tree it's entire life. Now this pup has been re-homed and given the opportunity to reach it's full potential!

Great progress bringing this car back to it's initial glory.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRPM View Post
Thanks to OP and everyone else for the entertaining thread content. Can't wait for more updates.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngh View Post
I think he's selling the car based on his for sale threads
Not listed yet but likely will be shortly. For those interested its got about 108k miles with all mods listed in the build so far with the addition of new Recaro Pole positions and a BW catless x pipe. Will be asking somewhere in the realm of 27k with all mods. All mods were bought NEW by me with the exception of wheels and muffler.
Appreciate 0