View Single Post
      02-20-2021, 06:53 AM   #67
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
My second ex wife got implants, she was very fit and after children she was left somewhat smaller and felt "weak" (her words). We spend a lot of money at the time with a very good surgeon. The results were nothing short of stunning. Very natural looking and I think she was very happy both with her physical appearance and emotionally. I'm always surprised when guys get all twisted up about implants but are ok with hair colour, make up, high heels etc. You be you.
My ex wanted to get liposuction for her abs but ended up doing the cool sculpting. Around that time, she binged out on working out and dieting where friends would comment on how skinny she got (in a not so flattering way). Didn't realize that was the start of the end of the marriage. I observed the same behavior from my neighbor. She got skinny and had a boob job. Then they developed marital problems. Rumor was she had an affair. They managed to work things out though and are still together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Says the guy who wants to mod his car...

I sincerely hope no one who thinks it’s a dealbreaker dates or marries a woman who ends up getting breast cancer. Pretty sure you’ve never seen the t-shirt that reads “Yes they’re fake, the real ones tried to kill me.” Women lose their breasts for a number of reasons, and if having implants makes them feel like a woman again, I hope you don’t ever leave someone because that’s your deal breaker.
I got close to one of my neighbors that I didn't know she was dealing with breast cancer.....for 20 years. Stage 4. She was one of those that I felt was taken away from all of us too soon. She had the kindest heart and helped everyone she was in contact with. She kept me sane through my cancer journey and the collapse of my marriage. I was devastated when I got the news she had passed. I was glad I was able to visit with her one last time a couple of weeks before. Her husband stuck by her side the entire time. I aspire to have a relationship they had. At her funeral there were well over a hundred people in attendance.
Appreciate 0